Workforce development is one way of ensuring consistent and enduring change to the range and quality of music making provision offered to children and young people by offer the following:
- One to one advisory focusing on your career in ‘music leading.’
- Chances to update existing and acquire new skills through training programmes and networking & skill sharing events
- Consultation for organisations wanted to develop their offer and train their staff and practitioners
A large amount of Rhythmix’s training and CPD since 2010 has been done through the MusicLeader programme which has had a huge impact on the music sector workforce. The MusicLeader South East programme is now closing and you can find out about the Youth Music Network which replaces it here.
Rhythmix are committed to continuing the role as a leading training provider in this field in the South East and to support the formation and offer of the region’s new Music Educaiton Hubs.
The training possibilities are incredibly diverse. Working in partnership with training experts, we can help you to develop core music leadership skills, as well as introduce you to new, more specialist practice.
Training courses could include:-
- Core Music Skills: Instrument based learning, Lyric Writing For Urban Genres, Know Your Urban & Dance Genres
- Facilitator skills: Introduction to Songwriting, Behavior Management, Basic Workshop Skills, Best Practice & Being Safe in Challenging Circumstances, Planning & Delivering Music Projects, Youth Work Contexts, Group Dynamics, Mentoring, Understanding the Young Voice
- Issue Based Working: Working with young people in Challenging Circumstances, Music and Looked After Children, Music and Young People with Disabilities, Autism and Music, Working with Complex Needs,
- Singing and Vocal Work: Singing and Music with Children with Special Needs , Young Voices – Social Work, Sound Mind- Singing & Mental Health, Singing With Babies and Toddlers, Singing and Play, Singing at the Hospital, Speech & Language Therapists, Medical School Course, Ableton Training and Mentor Training
- Business and Project Management: Planning & Managing, Building a Budget, Fund-raising, Marketing
For more information please contact us