All Rhythmix workshops include an element of:
- Lyric & Song Writing: Rhythmix workshops aim to challenge young people to think creatively and to make their own new music.
- Cross Genre & New Music: Rhythmix workshops feature a mix of Rock, Pop, DJ, Urban, and Music Tech and have a focus on enabling young people to take part in the music they hear around them every day.
- Performance Skills: Rhythmix workshops ensure that young people have opportunities to share their work with their peers, support workers, families and communities.
- Rhythmix Production: Music Production, Beat Making
- Rhythmix Voice: Choir, Singing, MCing, Rap, Beatboxing
- Rhythmix Instrument: Live Band, Percussion
- Rhythmix Accessible: Early Years, Special Needs
- Song Writing Skills: Enhancing song writing, improvisation and composition skills, harmony and rhythm skills, widening awareness and interest musical styles, focussed listening skills
- Sharing opportunities: recording of the compositions, performance, group playing skills
- Music theory: improve pulse awareness, general rhythmic skills, an understanding of structure and arrangement
- Social Skills: group and teamwork, co-operation, creativity, leadership, reflective skills, performance skills, improved listening and analysis
- Personal Skills: self-expression, personal growth, listening skills, increased concentration and memory, analytical and reflective skills
- Education Skills: enabling different children to excel within the school environment, strong cross-curricular opportunities, improved literacy and numeracy, IT skills
- Community Engagement: Understanding and appreciation of their local community and understanding of other cultures
To read Rhythmix’s Child Protection Policy please click here.